November 16, 2010

Note from a stranger


I got this message on my youtube account. milo126 Apparently someone watched all my videos and then decided to write me and he had this to say:



Hey brother

Just wanted to let you in on a secret, you're a good guy. Any dilemmas you have with society should be shrugged off immediately because if there's anything I know for sure in life, it's me being able to determine if a man is good or contains malice just by looking at his face on multiple occasions. Don't worry so much about people, they're overrated, trust me. And to the douche bag who doesn't like you, the reason he doesn't like you is because he doesn't know why he doesn't like you. But I know why he doesn't like you. People are afraid of what they don't understand, he doesn't understand how you could be so genuine, real, and down to earth. We may not know each other, but the minute I stumbled upon one of your videos, I felt an immediate connection. We could have made great friends had we met in this life, but perhaps the next. I also know why we never met, call this corny, but the reason we haven't met is because the world requires people like us and of our caliber to be dispersed around the world. To provide every area with that one truly special person. You may joke about being a genius, but the truth is, you probably are one. Just because you can't solve differential equations doesn't mean you're not a genius. There are many types of genius, and I'm pretty sure your mind matured and developed way ahead of the chumps you saw in High School. That right there is genius. Observation and repetition is key to the developing mind. Those who learn to listen, observe and analyze at a younger age usually acquire more wisdom at a higher pace than those who don't. We make our fair share of mistakes, but at the end of the day, we're well aware of what we do. We do it for the experience of experiencing it, not because we need to learn from them. Take care Garrett, I hope you absorb everything that's written. How often do messages from stranger to stranger like this occur? Not very. Live life, I would be honored to meet you one of these days, and I pity the person who had the luxury of being friends with you but turned it down, I really do. It angers me.

No comments: