April 24, 2011

Rio is not Rango

I was browsing through movies I haven't seen with good reviews, when I remembered that there was a movie starting with an R, about a lizard or other reptilian character with the voice of johnny depp.

Turns out the movie I was thinking of is called 'Rango'


I was watching and watching and watching thinking my friend Johnny would show up any moment. Almost an hour into the movie I still was wondering where the lizard would fit into the story line. So far all I had seen was a blue bird get bird-napped and a bunch of shit about Brazil and Carnival! Finally the movie gets half hour from the end and I realize that in fact I had downloaded and been watching the wrong movie. Super freaking weak. Seriously I cannot explain how terrible this movie was. It was a lot like that movie Madagascar and Madagascar two which I never saw. The fact that blue was such a pussy and kept whining about wanting to be back in his cage with his mirror and bell in  the voice of Jesse Eisenberg was pretty funny. I downloaded this movie, Rio by mistake. Dur.


Needless to say I was a little miffed but I had to laugh out loud.

No comments: