June 26, 2010

my latest facebook post


Garrett Burke I was having a bad day already. Just emotionally in the pits, nothing has really changed between now and the last time I was at an emotional peak. Just my emotions. I hate it. I just finished a big project, to relax and recuperate I like meditating. As I went to put the buds in my ears I noticed that there were no buds there. Looking over at my dogs, I saw the chewed buds laying at both of their guilty looking paws.
about a minute ago · Privacy: ·  · 

Garrett Burke
Garrett Burke
They looked so guilty. I just wanted to kiss them and tell them both it was going to be ok. I however am not a happy camper. I'm camping for this next week from tomorrow morning through july the 4th. I'm excited, I just haven't had the best start.
a few seconds ago ·  · 

No comments: