June 23, 2010

my puppies a synopsis

these are my two little hunny bunnies. Ha, I called them that in front of my mom the other day and she couldn't believe it. I can't believe it myself sometimes. Who has that mushy of a name for their pet?

I do. I'm in love with these dogs. They are my best friends.



The one on the left I call princess, though her name is elle, due to the fact that she doesn't like getting dirty, she's a VERY picky eater, and she likes to eat shit quite often. Elle, also thinks that she HAS to be the center of attention, at all times, no matter the circumstances or who's turn it is.

Ava, on the other hand, whom I call snaggletooth, is the tom-boy of the pair. She loves digging, getting dirty, wrestling, though she is more aware of pain than elle is. Ava is the one that's in love with me. I rarely see her in the same room as I am, without her staring at me the entire time. Like she thinks that if she takes her eyes off me for a second I'll disappear. She is incredibly timid, which only leads you to love and care after her more. I love my dogs, I have to leave them in less than a month! I'm super sad.

No comments: