August 29, 2012

New job finding idea.


No bites on the old RESUME, for a while, thought I'd switch it up a tad and put this in the experience section instead of all that other boring stuff.

Experienced... 6 years of college at 4 different schools. I beat a serious drug addiction back in 2004, I've lost my job and was forced to live in my truck and then homeless for over a year. I've sold Windows and Siding over the phone, cold calling people at dinner time, fried fish and calamari night after night, as a line cook in a dingy bar downtown seattle, I've sold vacuum cleaners door to door, excelled working fine dining, and poured wine for the famous. I've hauled, delivered, carried just about everything you can think of from, people to pork. If you can build it or break it I've probably done my fair share of both, gleaning knowledge with every failure.

I've led and been a follower, I know the ins and outs of both, I can relate to most people most of the time, seems that I can only please some of them some of the time though. I am humble enough to accept the reality that, I don't know everything, and sure enough of myself to stand strong when others cast doubt on my abilities. I am completely honest all the time, about everything, not having to think about all the little lies so many people tell on a daily basis allows me to keep my mind clutter free and focused on the task at hand.

Quitting is not an option, and I've never given up.

Hire me. 

No comments: