August 29, 2012

Best CL job being hunted posting yet


I'm Garrett.

Only way to bust through my strict google spam filter is to put (minus quotations) "mrgarrett.isawesome" in the body of the message, finally I thought of a way to filter the hundreds of junk mails I get from these posts on the daily.

Son of a contractor. After I finally decided to go out into the world and pursue other work non-construction related, I held on to my fallback job for years. I've done over 11 years running crews, roofing, remodel, new construction. Flooring, oddly there's a lot of flooring work in all the jobs I've had (most). Janitorial, and maintenance for sure, however I worked in a fine dining restaurant in Seattle for little over a year and ended up replacing the carpet in the main dining room.

I've also sold vacuum cleaners door to door, I made a living selling windows and siding via the 'tried and true' telemarketing approach... I've been the face of customer service for my dad's company for years. I've put out many a potential fires involving customers and they're sometimes fragile selves. All it takes is simple, clear, communicaition and a basic understanding of interpersonal communication skills.

I can fix anything, I can learn anything usually on the fly. I keep good records, I maintain relationships with the clients.

I am keenly aware of what needs to be done, and get it done.
I can help trim off
There's no excuse for employees to ever be rude to the client, be late, or try and work (in a visible locairton) wirth a bad aattitude.

You have other things to worry about I have no doubt, hire me and create more space in your mind to continue to grow this company.

Garrett 425.243.9084

No comments: