July 7, 2010

I'm having a strange feeling.... that it's going to be a long day

Yesterday was an incredibly productive day. I got so much done. I cleaned the kitchen, mowed the lawn, picked up poop, did the household laundry for 4 people, one of whom is a teenager. Also the laundry from my week on the lam. I sorted all the clothes I've owned for the past 10yrs or maybe 6 into piles of: Nice, Work, Donate, Dump.
I put up a large piece of construction paper on my wall and written down my 1 month, 6 month, and 1 year goals down. The picture took backwards and I don't care to fix it. I'm sure there are plenty more goals, dreams and ambitions. However I need to start with the basics otherwise I'll get overwhelmed and NOTHING will get done, which is how it already happens far too often. I just feel better knowing there's a place nearby, that's huge and fun to write on that I can at any time vomit things from my brain onto this piece of paper, and at least for a moment; not have to think about it in my head any longer. Stuck in my head is not where I like my ideas, goals, dreams and ambitions to get stuck.

Basically I worked non-stop from about 8am-10pm and beyond. Then I tried to get a good nights rest which turned out to be a futile effort. Seems as though I might have taken too much stimulating medicine/vitamins too close to bed time. Niacin being one of the big culprits, since it was responsible for my sweaty, clammy hands, profusely sweaty body, and inability to stay still or get cooled down comfortably.










Today I have a big list.

Wednesday

  1. Finish Ivy
  • Remove from fence
  • clean up clippings
  • put tools away
  • don't get eaten by man eating spider
      2. Sort clothes again
  • nice
  • work
  • donate
  • dump
    3. Clean out and resurface shelves in all kitchen cabinets
  • Empty all cupboards
  • Wash every surface
  • paint spots that need touch-up
  • line bottom of drawers and shelves with something
     4. Clean, Organize & Store all un-needed stuff in attic
  • Empty foot-locker
  • Pack up all non-essential clothings and things
  • Haul everything you don't need into the attic
  • Organize the stuff that's already there and make my stuff look nice and invisible

No comments: