July 1, 2010

heading back up the mountain.

I've been peniless for the past few days, I found a can of chili in my truck and some honey almonds. I also had some bananas, this is simply a result of poor planning on my part, and the universe giving me the finger.

I rarely write down plans, and when I do actually write any resembling a plan it immediately get's destroyed while I watch. I've learned that there is no real set steady course that I will be heading in my life. Possibly never will I be on any sort of straight and narrow. God must have designed me for other places.

I'm working on right now making God more real in my life. Having him be the companion I need and have been searching for. So many people go through life not knowing their purpose and searching for meaning, and from what I'm hearing from other people in my position or who have been in my position before is that you need to make God your focus and everything else will fall into place.

I'm struggling to do that. It's certainly not easy.

No comments: